Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Food Blog Virgin

So I've been doing a lot of cooking and have been enjoying it quite a lot. It's the best feeling when the meal that you've been working on all day turns into something delicious!  Mind you,  I don't consider myself an amazing cook or anything, honestly I'm an amateur, I just started "seriously" cooking when I got married last April... which is kinda sad. Anyway I like to come up with a recipe here and there, but I usually just follow a recipe and tweak them. Recently I've been thinking "why not take a picture of my work to share with other people and why not review and "test" recipes for other people to use"? I plan to use this blog to review other peoples recipes, create a collection of easy to make, delicious, international dishes and to offer my own recipes to anyone who is interested. I'll usually add my own twist to any recipe I try and a picture of the end result with commentary that I think all recipes should come with. Here you will find the best and simplest recipes that I have personally tried and liked.
Hope you enjoy!

Con amor, Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment